When a machine goes down it sends a signal to our server. The server then will notify and update the technician on their android devices, and update the web app. Photos are taken by the technicians for approval for the job and stored on the server for record keeping and approval.
Trying to keep track of your machines is tough, especially when there are many machines spread out over a large area.
The common problems faced are,
1 Not knowing when a machine goes down.
2 When a machine goes down, not having a quick response.
3 Not having a quick way to diagnose the issue at hand.
4 Unable to track the proficiency of technicians.
With our Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), we will equip your technicians/operators with our CMMS app and Web App. Track Machine downtime, how fast technicians responded, what was the issue and time used to resolve, and has photo function for record keeping and approval.
- Tracks downtime of individual machines
- Monitor proficiency and efficiency of technicians
- Immediate Notification of machine stoppage
- Take photos during maintenance for record keeping and approval
- Assign tasks to specified technician